Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to...

....normal, can I really mean it,
somehow me and normal doesn't fit;
so I guess I'll write the way I always do,
that suits me just fine, hope it does you too.

The Phillies played a bit better in the game last night,
at least they're still trying and putting up a fight;
but it still troubles me that they don't field the ball,
you'd think that they'd know which way the ball bounces off the wall.

But let's move on to other things, like my swollen ankle,
it's much better, thank you very much, but it causes me to rankle; (is that a word?)
Too much walking every day of last week is the culprit,
maybe I should quit that too, and preaching from this pulpit. (not today!)

I did get to a meeting, and help set it all up,
the center is just going to be a shelter, that's what's up.
Too bad they have to move the treatment across town,
there must be a reason for it, but it causes us to frown.

And I've pushed the purple button, to feed the needy pets, (www.theanimalrescuesite.com)
you know it makes you feel good, as good as it gets;
so why not give it a try, it's worth the time and effort,
go ahead! try it! come on, be a sport!

And, let's not forget, our purpose for this post,
it's to reach out to our neighbors, that's what we need the most;
Live and Let Live, it's important advice,
you be good to them, they will treat you nice!

Enjoy the day! Go Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment