Saturday, November 7, 2009

Well...

...I went to the doctor, she said I was fine,
(now, you know, I have to write a second line)
the ankle thing is just a sprain, at least that what she thinks;
I just want the thing to heal, this not walking stuff stinks!

So, on today's schedule there isn't much to say,
but it is the weekend and it's Saturday;
I will have to deliver to Peggy a paper and scratch off tickets,
of course that's done every week, with or without the rickets.

And no meeting today, at least not for me,
too many people on the weekend for all to see,
I can't hear a single thing with a bunch so big,
so I'll just have to hang around or find another gig.

But you can rest assured that I will do two things,
first, push the purple button, see if a bell rings;
then I will find a way to help someone needy,
I have enough to share, it's not fair being greedy.

And I will Keep It Simple, that's the better way,
try not to complicate my life today;
sometimes that's not easy, it's a human nature thing,
people seem to find a way to tangle any string.

Please do something for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment