Friday, November 6, 2009

Snow....


...outside today, looks like I missed the goal, won't be going to the ball,

of walking one thousand miles before the snow fall,

and yesterday big problem with my knees,

my walking days may be blowing in the breeze.


I'll go see the doctor, she what she has to say,

of course, that will be later in the day,

I got up a ten this morning night,

only got to wait 8 hours for daylight!


The basketball is entertaining, Utah is ahead,

thanks to television or else I'd be dead (not in the literal sense)

and the Internet and newspaper all do their share,

of keeping me above ground and out there breathing air.


I did push the purple button, and voted for my choice,

we all have to do that, the animals have no voice.

There is now a drive on at http://www.gsfb.org/, for turkeys for Thanksgiving day,

care to pitch in? Come on - what do you say?


And remember to Keep It Simple, no matter what 'they' say;

you don't have to complicate anything today,

just do the learned basics and practice what you preach,

you'll be so glad - and happy as a peach.


Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment