Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another day.......

....to think about the meaning of it all,
what do you think of this and that, how to make a ball,
got to do something to clear my old head;
look at the day with purpose, don't look at it with dread.

Yesterday was quiet, and I did a little walking,
only a mile or so, but that got me talking,
and I did the exercises the doctor gave me,
I think there was some value, we will see.

I do feel better today, ankle and knees,
but I won't push my luck and climb any trees.
I may do a little walk, no more than a mile,
but even that little bit, that will make me smile.

I won't have a car to use most of today,
Linda is going to take it, and take Flo away,
they're going down to Portland on a visit, I am told,
at least they're not going when it's very cold.

We have the promise of fair weather for the next few day,
with warmer temperatures (50), so what do we say,
we can get some exercise, even the ordered kind,
we can do something to help clear our mind.

Push the purple button, that's not a hard task,
animals need food, they have no voice to ask;
and people often are hungry too,
unless someone helps, like me or you.

And remember Live and Let Live, is can be our choice,
getting along with each other, praise with our voice;
say 'it's nice to see you, here with us today',
or something similar, what do you say?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment