Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday all over again ?........

...it is what it is, that's it my friend,
and there ain't always a picnic, just down that walk,
where you can sit and quietly talk.

But it's Saturday, to be celebrated, that's the chatter,
of course to us old geezers that doesn't matter;
You see, to us, it's pretty much the same,
is that an excuse? Sounds kind of lame!

For me it's worth looking forward to,
it's Hollie Day, there'll be lots to do;
of course I don't know now, the days events,
do they still have those sales? In tents?

It will be good, we always have fun,
I guess I must be the chosen one;
and we will keep busy, right up to the end,
and I don't ever know, what's around that next bend.

So- I'll be busy, but what about you,
are you going to find enough to do?
There are lot's of ways you can find,
to do yourself good, and give you peace of mind.

Go click on the button, purple still today,
it'll buy some dog chow, litter or hay;
and try just a little to help someone too,
remember, it's a good feeling for you.

And if you happen to meet some body that's new,
there's a big bonus in that for you,
shake to new comers hand, say hello, how do you do;
please have a seat, we have a chair for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment