Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's me again....

...awake at ten, oh I don't know how,
to guess if there's an end to this, in the here and now;
these two hours swings of getting up, we need to slow the pace.
a wild and crazy ride it is, it's like being in a race.

Of course I have no answers to questions such as this,
maybe I'm just dreaming, and on my way to bliss;
but it sure doesn't feel like it, to me it's the pits,
but I'd better accept this things, it as good as it gets.

I'm going to try to insert photos in here someplace,
just some critters that I did and that I can't erase;
do they look like they need food, from the purple place,
if they do, then why don't you help feed the lovely face.



and remember to Keep It Simple, do not overdo (I think I just did!)
but with all this in mind, the answer is to do,
they not to complicate things you do today,
if you don't it's easy, that's what 'they' say.

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment