Monday, November 9, 2009

Sleeping in......

....again in Carmel, Maine,
no ifs no ands no buts, no pain,
there must be some excuse,
or is this just a ruse?

I don't know, nor do I care,
but please hurry to offer a chair,
after so long of laying down,
I'm afraid I'll fall in the sink and drown.

Enought of that you silly goose,
who let you out in the world loose,
there must be some mistake;
are you sure that you're awake?

Probably just another dream,
or something caused by my ear scream;
and I guess it really doesn't matter after all,
things don't hibernate in the fall.

I've pushed the purple button, I'm awake enough for that,
those critters in there get hungry you know, they could eat your hat!
And, as always, please remember the people who are hungry too,
jobs are hard to come by now, so they need me and you.

Easy Does It, doesn't sound too hard,
simple stuff written on a card?
No, it's not it means to proceed,
getting things done - that you need.

Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment