Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There must....

...be a way to repair a clock that is hazy,
but to tell you the truth my circadian rhythm is crazy;
yesterday I got up at eleven, a somewhat decent hour,
but today, wanna guess, I got up at ten, my clock is really sour!

So I have a lot of time on my hands,
and my tinnitus is playing "battle of the bands";
but the game on TV, was not bad to see,
Texas lost, the winner: Tennessee!

Now I have more time to burn,
Cripes! When will I learn,
that sleep comes and goes at random,
call me the sleepless phantom.

But don't spend too much time,
with me on your mind;
there are lots of things more important,
like feeding the pets - there's a need that is rampant.

And it's alway important that we take care,
to give our neighbors their fair share,
if they have a need, it's ours to feed,
we can't be consumed by greed.

There a site on the web,
that's show who needs to be fed,
after you read this blog,
go to www.gsfb.org!

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment