Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is...

...Thanksgiving day, for some things we are grateful,
family, friends and meetings keep my plate full,
meetings later tonight (morning) will be so good,
any body could have stayed in bed sawing wood.

Because I'm always up early or late in the day,
it makes perfect sense for meetings to be that way;
so I don't have to wait until it's seven thirty,
I will go much earlier, like at one, if I hurry.

So before I leave, I'll push the big purple button, like we always do,
go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ and try your luck too,
It's really super easy, it only take a minute or less,
and it feeds the critters, so you can only bless.

And always be mindful, to take like One Day At A Time,
and you will be thankful, you can do this any time;
don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow, they are not today,
keeping in the present is better than in days gone by.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment