Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday again....

....I'm beginning to see a pattern here, it's coming home to ground;
seems like every seven days or so Wednesday comes around!
That must be the pattern repeated with other days too,
Hey! Leave me alone, who ever did ask you?

Just kidding! I'm just trying to think this morning,
but nothing comes to mind, just boring,
maybe I'm a little tired, not much sleep in between,
five when I went to bed and when I got up at ten fifteen.

I know that pushing the purple button, brings good news,
getting food to humane shelters, where it is used;
cats and dogs have no voice, just us to share their tale,
they never asked to be in cages, like they were in jail.

And the homeless and the hungry also need us to act,
they need shelters and more meals, and that is a fact!
They are here among us, each and every day,
may be also be their voice, there is no other way.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment