Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend fun....

..and I'm up and I'm ready, ready for what?
well, I don't know, my mind can't be shut,
it's an ongoing process trying to figure it out,
if I get an answer, I'll give you a shout!

Today will be another of those in a haze,
it's going to be a great Hollie Days,
she has her things all ready to go,
so now it's just "get on with the show".

I'm sure we'll have fun, we usually do,
but right now I don't know, what she will do,
we've got all that stuff ready, the stuff is her kind,
the trouble may be, that she'll change her mind.

That happens a lot, the mind changing thing,
it's like a bell with a different tone will ring,
and she's off and running with her usual zeal,
there are too many layers on that onion to peel.

So I'll go feed the critters, give them a hand,
I don't know why I do it, guess it's part of the plan,
but I've grown to like it, guess it makes me feel good,
but probably doing things like that should.

Have you got things that you need to do?
do you find a way to put them off? do you?
well why now just say Easy Does It;
but in the end it's just do it!

Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment