Monday, November 30, 2009

Well, well....

...well!  I didn't know I could sleep this late,
eleven forty -five and now I'm alive?
There must be some horrible mistake,
to make me sleep so long before I awake.

It sure wasn't because of exertion,
because after four and a half miles, there was walking desertion;
that I did nothing but watch some TV,
and there was no work in the room with me.

I suppose strange things happen now and again,
the surprise part is that you never know when.
So maybe I just needed the rest,
don't ask questions, mother nature knows best.

Please, this is just a reminder, don't forget,
to push the button, you could be feeding your pet;
so if you enjoy how someone elses money is spent,
go push the button, they'll know where it went.

And always remember that you have a choice,
you alone have your own voice,
you could choose to delay, something you will regret,
so don't put it off, but Easy Does It.  (this doesn't rhyme well at all)

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment