Tuesday, December 1, 2009

When it's....

...sleepy time down south,
has nothing to do with me, you have it word of mouth;
I don't know who wrote that, I have an idea.
sure didn't make it up, for my ears to hear.

Of course, I don't hear much, nor do I sleep,
find the guy that wrote it, give it back, tell him keep;
it's utter nonsense to think anyone is glad,
to sing about sleep, if they do, they've been had!

Meeting today, to which I'm looking forward,
always a treat, learning, sharing, not bored;
we have a wonderful time most every day,
please come and join us - what do you say?

Feed the critters, including a cow,
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, will show you how;
you might think that it's not for you,
but you might compare it, if you're hungry too.

At the meeting there are people who share,
not to lecture, but to show that they care,
you live your life and they will live theirs,
Live and Let Live, the slogan that cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment