Thursday, December 3, 2009

They're HEAR!

....excuse the (mis-spelling), and I'm a happy man,
they're in, they work, and that was the plan,
I notice the difference in how things sound,
will see how they work as I go around.

The trip down to Togus turned into a ride,
down to Damariscota, for the incoming tide;
a short visit there and back on the road,
headed for home, ears on overload.

Now that I should be able to hear,
all of the songs and things I hold dear,
that includes my loving wife too,
now she can really tell me, what to do.

Please don't forget to push that button too,
the one that should look purple to you,
those animals depend on your select push,
so please, go feed, get off your tush.

Meeting today should really be good,
now that I can hear everyone I should,
I'll be the greeter, and shake hands too,
I can happily say, This Chair is for You!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment