Friday, December 4, 2009

Stupid....

...human tricks abound,
I guess, as long as I'm around!
I just got up, and it was midnight,
that gave me quite a fright.

I stayed up late, until after five thirty,
and the result was...well, it ain't purty!
Or maybe it is, so hard to tell,
Do you think...my habits are going to hell?

I know, I know...this all sounds really weird,
but all my sleep stuff, is all you heard,
guess I got off topic, sorry 'bout that,
talking about that stuff, well..that's old hat.

Did you remember the animal site?
You have it in 'favorites' now, is that right?
You can feed them, for less than a penny,
without you...they don't have any.

And how about people, do you really care?
Have you got any resources to share?
Maybe a shelter, or an organization,
there's a lot of need now, in our nation.

And Live and Let Live, doesn't mean you do nothing,
it simply means all people have rights to do something.
Maybe it's something you with which don't agree,
but if it's legal it's their right, don't you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment