Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today is...

...a Hollie Day, and it's her Birthday too,
guess I'll be busy, being told what to do!
We are going out, to have a good time,
she'll be excitied right out of her mind.

She asked for a cake, decorated white and green,
the whole thing is Celtics, the basketball team;
other gifts she has asked for share the same theme,
all out for the Celtics, and a championship dream.

Even though I'm busy (not really) getting ready to go,
I'm smart enough (who says?) to know this dog and pony show;
been there, done that - that's what I can say,
but how do I know if things are the same - today?

If it ever happens that things get out of line,
and everythings not pretty at this certain time,
what do you think of, if you're losing your mind;
why not just take it - One Day at a Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment