Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday.....

....already? Well, it's about time,
I'm ready for a meeting, ring that chime!
My hip is feeling better, but it has a ways to go,
I would like to walk, why is healing slow?

Well it doesn't matter much, in the scheme of things,
and it doesn't matter much, when the work bell rings,
I like being retired, that means I don't have to work,
isn't it nice to walk around, but don't act like a jerk!

I'll do very little walking, maybe a mile,
even at that distance, it will make me smile,
I guess you'd say I'm addicted to my daily walk,
and if you listen carefully, that's most of my talk.

So, let's change to subject, that's enough about me,
let me try to stick, to things we all see;
go to Google and look it up: Faith the dog,
she walks on two legs, not like a regular dog!

Or look up things of your interest, there must be a few,
thank goodness for Google, it makes it easy to do;
or do something silly, who will give a damn,
it's your life, live it, the rest is just a sham.

But before you give it all up, there's one thing you can do,
push the purple button, lot's of other people do,
it sure helps the critters, they need to be fed;
don't put it off, you'll forget when it's time for bed.

Try to Keep It Simple, do one thing at a time,
don't try to complicate your life, or mine;
find the best way to accomplish what you do,
and the whole world will be proud of you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment