Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What about...

....that weather, we were supposed to get,
I've been up since eleven, haven't seen it yet!
Better not get to full of hope, it's winter time indeed;
so when the weather guy talks, we need to take heed.

But sometimes they're very wrong, at least a few,
so they missed the call on this one ---- Whew!
I will not complain, I will not stand and cheer,
because there are those, like me, who like their weather clear.

Now I can go out, to a meeting even,
no shoveling, no sand, no heavy breathing;
I guess we're really lucky, something went astray,
just the way I like it, I don't like the other way.

I'll go push that purple button, with my new found joy,
it'll be just like Santa Paws, for every girl and boy, (pet)
they might have a holiday season that's better than they hoped,
we just need to do our part, it's free, it must be scoped.

Do you go to the market, and pay money up front,
or do you select your items, and pay for them up front,
it's a play on words, carefully chosen verse,
just a reminder to put --- First Things First.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment