Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today...

...will be a travel day, up to the County,
there ain't no better way, to see natures bounty.
But yesterday, while I stayed home and played,
Linda and Hollie went down the coast, unafraid.

But in the end, they had some recreation,
but at the start, it was no vacation.
Some days, I guess, things just go like that,
other time it's different, simple as that.

I'm at a loss of words, only been up a half hour,
no coffee yet, I have to wait, my brain needs a scour;
so I guess I'll keep it short, and give you all a break,
you've probably been waiting for me to go jump in the lake.

But I will push the buttons, for causes great and small,
they are all important, but my favorite of all,
is the feed the critters, I can have a ball,
if we care for them, we care for us all.

Some times there are people, who aren't like us at all,
that doesn't mean they're different, well...aren't we all?
They may have a nationality, race, or something to give,
who are we to judge? Live and Let Live.

FYI  Clicking buttons:  In the last year there were enough "pushes" to give 6,986 mamograms, and 92 million bowls of pet food.  It works, if you work it.
Smile!  It's coffee time!

No comments:

Post a Comment