Monday, January 4, 2010

Why is it....

....that when I get up at ten,
that in a while, I'd go back to bed again;
this doesn't happen every time,
I'll stop right now, no reason to whine.

We had some snow in past couple of days,
it was about fourteen inches, left me in a daze;
I tried to snowshoe, and sunk right in,
when it get's colder, I'll try it again.

But today is Monday and the roads are clear,
headed to town, by car not reindeer,
walking, oh boy, and a meeting too,
that really suits me, and I hope you too.

And before I go to the outside door,
I'll push all those buttons, I've done it before;
and let's make a wish, one that can come true,
the critters are fed, thanks to you!

Sometimes things in a sequence confuse,
you can't figure out which, when or whose;
here is a saying, and it's not preverse,
just do it this way, First Things First.

Mondays are good!

Lindas Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment