Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Waiting...

...for coffee again, and it's not hot,
I think, for one thing, this happens a lot,
maybe it's some kind of criminal plot;
or my minds not right, notice the NOT.

Quiet day yesterday, got in a walk,
went to a meetings, lots of nice talk,
worked on the "sheep", a total wreck,
I'll try them again - oh what the heck!

Today will be quiet too, but a normal start,
walking a little - it's good for your heart;
starting a new project, drawing today,
antique tractor, what else can I say?

I'll take time this morning to push a button or two,
hope everlasting, that you will too!
Those critters depend, every day, on us,
we will come through, they trust.

Rome wasn't built in one single day,
that's a old saw that "they" used to say,
I think it's another way, a bubble to burst,
it is this: First Things First!

Coffee's on! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment