Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whew!...

...I made the trip to Presque Isle,
it went well....for a while;
the trip up, was really good,
all went the way things should.

On the return things began to crack;
sure enough, there went the back!
Doggone thing, it really hurt,
the pain was steady, not in a spurt.

There are only two places to stop,
along the 140 mile hop;
so getting out and walking around,
at least kept me on the right side of the ground.

A short walk after getting near home,
helped to relieve some pain in the bone,
a hot patch felt really good,
I went to bed, just like I should.

It's a little better today,
but I have one thing left to say,
I will get for my car, a pad for my seat,
with massage, and best of all, heat!

And while I seem to have some time,
I'll pust them buttons, make them mine,
all of them, even the Forest of Rain,
maybe that will help the pain.

I'll be fine, I want you to know,
some times things happen, I'm telling you so;
a little walking, the new car seat,
I'll be in shape, in no time, Neat!

Don't forget to care about others,
mothers, daughters, sisters, brothers,
all deserving of our care,
maybe even a little prayer.

Smile, I have coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment