Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Darn....

...the sleeping, wait 'til you hear,
I have to have lab work done, oh dear;
so I didn't eat much, can't eat 'til it's done,
but I over slept, didn't get up until one!

As you all know I get up real early,
about ten or eleven, so I didn't hurry,
figured I could eat before midnight was here,
lab work six hours away, could eat without fear.

But the last two nights, I slept in my chair,
because knee pain was bad, in my bed there,
but last night, well I tried out the bed,
slept like a log, boy! I've been had.

I'm not too upset, because as you know,
I can go without eating, and be on the go,
I certainly won't starve if I miss a meal,
got enought fat here to set death on it's heel.

Before I die of starvation over here,
I guess I'll push buttons, get my mind clear,
push on the orange, red, yellow and blue,
pink one, purple one - are we through?

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment