Saturday, February 27, 2010

And that...

...lazy old geezer has nothing to do,
but roll around the bed all night too,
because the lazy old sun has not been seen,
in the heavens all day, for days in between.

Tonight it's snowing, not much I don't think,
but if you were to ask my opinion I'd say it must stink;
but at least it's not rain, we've had too much,
but there's no way to change, the weather and such.

So what lies ahead on this 'busy' day,
"not a heck of a lot" if I have my say,
a short tip into town to take Peggys paper,
maybe some walking, short little caper.

There's a basketball game on TV at eleven,
that I'd like to watch - if I'm not rolling around heaven,
and some art work to do too, how cool is that,
now I must make up my mind - what kind of hat?

I guess I'll push buttons, before I get 'busy',
think old Larry has time? He's not busy is he?
go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ and see,
just how easy button pushing can be.

Walking is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment