Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday is....

...most often, a quiet kind of day,
I'd tell you about mine, don't know what to say,
walking was done and a bit of a list,
gas in the car, do you get the gist?

Not much going on, and that's all right,
because when I went to bed, could not stay the night,
the bed was fine, but my knee gave me fits,
so I came down here, that's as good as it gets.

I banged the damned thing on Friday morning,
while folding a table, it struck without warning,
it's the same knee, that has twice refused to bend,
I'm hoping that table hit, isn't the end.

So probable no walking, today at least,
I wanted the miles before the first year feast,
March third marks the end of the (walking) year,
I wanted more miles, but they're not getting here.

So, I guess I'll push buttons, the colorful kind,
hunger, child health, rain forests all mine...
...just have to push the button up top,
just do them all before you have to stop.

Coffees on!

No comments:

Post a Comment