Sunday, February 21, 2010

When....

...things go well, we can call it a blessing,
that's what yesterday was and no one was messing...
...with my pea sized brain, things didn't end in a heap,
Hollie Days were fun, and decidedly cheap.

She did her five projects, in two different places,
we walked in the mall, didn't go to the races,
the meal was at Subway, and we headed home,
she had no reason to want to roam.

Today I'll be able to go for a walk,
go in for coffee and maybe some talk,
just a regular day for a regular guy,
no contests on, no reason to lie.

So I guess it's been made to enjoy,
so I'll push buttons, and jump for joy,
there are six of those pretty colors,
choose just one, or do all the others.

So, this is it! Short and sweet,
no trees to chop, no turkey to eat,
just a plain old day, with clouds in the sky,
I wonder..., what can go wrong? Nah! No reason to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment