Saturday, February 20, 2010

Round....

...about midnight, and I'm watching a game,
the Celtics are making the 'Blazers look tame,
of course it's too early to make a prediction,
but sometimes they win, kinda looks like fiction.

Busy this morning, well later on,
a Hollie Day's here, so I'll be gone,
to shop for her list and get project done,
Herrrrrre we go, shot from a gun.

We talked on Thursday, she had a list,
Sarah Palin couldn't write it on her whole fist,
 (remember the recent interview during which
she referred to notes written on her palm)
actually I started it yesterday,
a book of Taylor Swift, for childs play.

So I'll be writing tomorrow, see how things go,
one thing's for certain, I'm in for the show!
I imagine, like always, we'll have a good time,
as long as she spends her money and mine.

And let's not forget the 'old button' trick,
done even faster than a clock can tick,
it's so easy, giving is fun,
open the web-site and click every one.

I'm getting sleepy, it's time for a nap,
reading and writing, seems energy to sap,
It's something, I think, a trick or my eyes,
or maybe my extra large belly size.

Coffee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment