Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's hard....

...to understand why so much is planned to take place,
the same day and time, basketball, olympics skate race,
I'd like to watch them all, but it's impossible you see;
they didn't plan their time well, not for you and me.

So I caught a little, in the middle of the night,
I've been up since ten, so that worked alright;
maybe I'll take a nap, around about two,
it's already been a long day for me, how about you?

Yesterday was casual, Peggy shopped some though,
while I walked around the place, smaller than the mall,
since then I came home and tried to settle down,
did that pretty well I think, not acting like a clown.

Today looks to be just about the same,
I wish I could have normal hours, and watch the all star game;
but that's not likely with the clock in my mind,
the clock is not broken, it don't like to be timed!

Before the nap I plan to take, there's some work to do;
pushing buttons, every one, starting with the blue,
then pink, green and yellow, oh and purple too,
it's very easy, and a very nice thing to do.

I used to live outdoors, a long, long time ago,
not a healthy life style, I stayed just so-so,
but now I have managed to change in this life of mine,
why just days ago, it was year twenty-nine!


Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting!! Enjoy you Valentines Day!
    Jo & Jean

    ReplyDelete