Friday, February 19, 2010

Do you....

....think it matters, while the Celtics are on,
if I write this at midnight, or at half-time, while they're gone?
The C's are ahead, by about five points,
I'm hoping this is the game, they don't stink up the joint(s).

On to other things, better if you ask me,
I got up early, the Olympics were on TV;
I haven't watched any, it's skating at it's best,
but I'm not too interested, I'd rather do this and rest.

I hope to catch a nap, a little later on,
and pretty sure I will, back asleep and gone,
usually about an hour, that will do the trick,
maybe I could sleep in bed, if head wasn't so thick.

There are times it troubles me, to sleep the way I do,
probably I'd rather be a lot more like you;
maybe go to bed at ten, sleep until six,
but; then I guess I'd find something else to fix.

They say smiles are contageous, just like a yawn,
I read about it yesterday, let's try that on,
smile at all the people that you meet today,
and see what happens with that, you think that it's okay?

I'm going to try that, the smile thing you know,
but I'll go push some buttons, before I let that go,
then I'll be all 'smiley', grin from ear to ear,
let me know how it works for you, please let me hear.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment