Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You're not...

...going to believe this, a Peggy saying goes;
well I can't believe the ad I heard on my radios;
it's for a thermometer, the people kind, to see if there's a fever,
but the ad they placed for me to hear, well I'm not a believer.

The product sounds fine, but what do I know,
of these things I heard on my radio,
it was while I was walking with my headset on,
that I heard this ad, and my mind was gone!

The ad stated, and I'll quote here now,
the words that nearly made me, have a cow.
"..available at Sams Club, and other fine retailers"
now I was thinking in pictures, like movie trailers.

Sams Club is now considered fine?
What about Neiman Marcus, if you want fine!
Or Macys, Dillards, stores along that line,
Sams Club indeed!, Why that's not fine!

See, what I've started, fired up in my mind,
a new definition of the word fine;
but a warehouse store - no that's not it,
truth in advertising, let's make it fit!

Now I'm done with my ramble, I'll say no more,
I guess I'll push buttons, that's what they're for,
there are six colors, and they don't fight;
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, is the site.

And while we're at it, let's take a look,
at the butcher, the baker, and the line cook,
do you see anyone different than all the rest?
Put Live and Let Live, up to the test.


Enjoy.

A painting I finished yesterday, Take a gander! (that's the title)

No comments:

Post a Comment