Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm going...

...to go walking, about four hours from now,
today I am ready to go, and I know how;
to promote my health and keep my belly in check;
why not walk it off, what the heck!

I've averaged six miles a day for the last two weeks,
think I'll make it three, it'll make red in my cheeks;
the weather has been good, no doubt about that,
but I'll still need mittens and a good woolen hat.

Starting a new project, it's always a chore,
but one that I like the planning's a bore;
and when it's finished - will I like it or not?
It better be good, it's all that I've got!

But first...you know what's coming next,
you can think it, I'll put it in text;
it's time to push buttons, I go right across the row,
purple, blue, pink and golden yellow.

And it's time to address living, the good life, you know,
sometimes people are different, or they seem 'slow';
always remember it's not about you, but it's how you give...
...to others, it's how you Live and Let Live.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment