Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday already...

...gee, that was fast, but time really doesn't fly,
that's for the birds, some squirrels can get by;
and of course the ever popular airplanes, fly really well,
I don't know about hand-baskets on the way to hell.

Well, I slept in a bit, or maybe not,
11:30 seems to be kind of on the spot;
I'll be glad I rested in a few more hours,
it's Hollie Day, and some snow showers.

I don't expect and change at all today, from what I've seen,
from so, how you been to a new magazine;
and of course the visit to the Palace of Hot Plastic,
that one won't be skipped, it should be fantastic.

It's almost time to put the coffee on,
you know I'm just running here with blinders on,
the brew will be welcome and it's almost time,
some of you have yours, and damnit I want mine.

Meanwhile I push some buttons, that's something to do,
I like the purple best, how about you,
the little doggies and kitties like to eat,
and our way is so easy, it just can't be beat.

Most things have a way, in which they must be done,
and it's always best to start, right at step one,
that may not make it easy, but it's tried and true,
so maybe Easy Does It, applies here too!

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment