Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's still...

...raining, I'd hoped to catch a break,
some time before the state becomes a deep lake,
maybe a little later, the deluge will stop,
but, in the meantime, stay close to a mop!

Driving down to the southern part later today,
it's time for my daughter to get underway,
so we're leaving early, that's later for me,
I was up at 11:30PM, morning/night you see.

We'll take time for breakfast/lunch depending on who,
thinks it's mealtime, lunch for me, breakfast for you.
I'm going to miss the meeting, place to start the "day",
but I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, whole in every way.

And tell me why in the world I'd get a postcard,
from the Census Bureau, trying hard,
to get me to mail stuff in right away, why do they thirst?
how can I answer, who'll live here April first?  (it's March 23rd)

Why not take time to vist, the button pushing site,
I'm going to keep pushing until I get it right,
should I start with the yellow, or maybe the pink,
take time to write me, tell me what you think.

Time to make the coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment