Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What....

...in the world is going one? Maybe it's my mind that's gone,
it's an unusual event, up at one, or just before, yes it's gone.
I don't understand a whole lot of this sleep stuff,
I guess I just needed, somehow, to get enough.

This could be one crazy day,
I'll proably wish the rain goes away,
it'll sure interfere with a good walking plan,
I need to find a way out of that jam.

But if I don't walk, the world will not end,
I'll need to work to get my will to bend.
That will take effort, and a whole lot of thought.
Rain? Oh my! What hath God wrought?

Guess I better go and check in,
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, zero in,
choose a color, their across to top,
the colors are bright, make the page pop.

Time to make the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment