Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Thursday...

...morning, the rooster's not up yet,
how lazy can that old bird get?
Oh! We don't have a rooster, so now that I know;
I don't have to listen to the old fella crow.

Yesterday was quiet and that felt good,
the Red Sox afternoon game was sure to be good,
so I sat down to watch, well, I misunderstood,
down to the Mets, didn't play like they should.

Of course the games in the Spring really don't count,
but it's still nice to see how they work things out;
but the rookies and minors all play a part,
I guess they need some place to start.

Today looks like kind of a regular day,
walking, coffee and meeting - all that's okay;
but then the old girl Peggy needs a short ride,
but there could'nt be more to take into stride.

And, oh by the way, the new shoes work good,
so maybe my feet will fell as they should,
yesterday morning I took things slow,
it was one of those things - test as you go.

So now I'm going, through for today,
but we still have that game to play,
pushing the buttons blue, green and red,
I'm going to do it, that's what I said.

Don't be discouraged if at first try you fail,
isn't that better than going to jail?
Try it again and I'll understand,
and say well done, it's all part of the plan.

Coffee time!

No comments:

Post a Comment