Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whoever....

...dreamed up Daylight Savings Time, wether for science or just to get rich,
ought to be hung at midnight , what a miserable son of a b..tch!
This little experiment in mind altering junk,
somehow ends up with the smell of a skunk.

I think there should be one system or other,
there's no reason to fool natures mother;
it makes little difference which one you choose,
just let one of them easy to lose.

One hour of darkness or one hour of light,
at one end of the day, which one is right?
I really don't know, nor do I care,
I'm mad about it, here in my chair.

We really don't need any mind altering junk,
it stinks, it don't matter, it makes me a punk;
so we'll go about our usual chores,
wether or not it's light or dark outdoors.

Let's take a break from the subject at hand,
and do something good, right here in our land,
let's go push buttons, you've got that down good;
is it the purple first or the yellow, which one should..

DST sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment