Saturday, March 13, 2010

It was....

...a girls day out, that didn't go as planned,
I wasn't involved and I am glad that I had no hand...
...in the whole thing.  I was the lucky one again;
to have avoided this and what might have been.

Hollie doesn't do well when a duo becomes three,
and we don't know why, and how would we;
I guess the answer is just to avoid three,
and keep it a two, I guess that works for me.

So I stayed a home, just hanging around,
worked on the rooster, computers with sound,
it was just a kind of lazy day,
not much work and not much play.

Walking the morning - that's what I need,
get the brain and the body back up to speed,
take in the scenery out in the dark,
you can't see much, just trees with their bark.

But before I go do "all that",
I'm going to do something that's become old hat,
push a few buttons, and encourage you too,
purple, green, orange, pink, yellow and blue.

The coffee is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment