Thursday, March 11, 2010

There's...

...no explanation for the way that I sleep,
but sleeping until one in the morning, am I in too deep?
What in the world would cause stuff like that?
but bouncing hours are becoming old hat.

So it's now past one thirty, in the AM,
and I've not had coffee, ahem, ahem,
so while I'm waiting you'll just have hang in,
while I compose without paper or pen.

There's not a lot to write about now,
the doctors appointment went well, there was no WOW!
just a routine screening, nothing too neat,
but I was there because of my feet.

Now I know what shoes to buy,
to use while I'm walking, maybe nearby,
I have been doing five or six miles...
...every day, gives me lots of smiles.

Now while I'm waiting for coffee to brew,
I'll pick a color between red and blue,
I know that makes purple, that one's for pets,
pushing those buttons, see how good it gets?

Smile! Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment