Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It would....

....be hard to say if the day was good or bad,
I walked seven and a half miles, that's some good I had,
the meeting I attended was super start to end,
but something of Peggy at the doctors, sent me around the bend.

The shopping I did after a much needed lunch,
and getting home with the stuff, was a refreshing punch,
cold and delicious descripes the punch I had,
oh so much better after the experience that was sad.

But today is going to be some improvement over that,
the morning will be busy, but that's almost old hat,
walking, coffee, meeting: pretty structered stuff,
but add a trip to a foot doc, that should be enough.

But a phone call from the judge of probate court will be,
the cap of the day, why's she want to talk to me?
That will be interesting; a hearing held by phone,
I'll have a comfortable seat, it's right inside my home.

But before all that, before the coffee even,
I'm going to punch some buttons, six all even steven.
They are all in color across your screen too,
try the purple, green, yellow, pink and don't forget the blue.

Sometimes you'll meet a person who's not your cup of tea,
let's face it Pilgrim, they're not all like you and me,
some folks are just like us, but to some we have to give...
...a handshake and a chair, let's Live and Let Live.

Time to make the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment