Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is...

...contageous, this sleeping in thing,
it's become commonplace, being in the ring,
and I'm not sure I like it, but it's nice in a way,
learn to accept it, like I always say.

So now it's after midnight, coffee's in the works,
and my thought process is in it's starts and jerks,
my brain must feel lonesome, trying to go,
sometimes I think I have one, only for the show.

Yesterday the weather, perfect start of spring,
sunshine and warm temps, that were sure to bring...
...smiles to our faces, eyes shadowed from the sun,
and now on television promises of another one.

I got some walking in about six and a half miles,
with just a fleece jacket and a hat, my what styles!
It was nice to walk without a bundle of heavyweight...
....stuff, that made the walking simply great.

So, today I have plans that include a walk,
coffee and a meeting, listen to the talk,
take Peggy to the doctor, little more to do,
library and Hollies credit union too.

Then it's off for some shopping, people have to eat,
all and all together, not a loathsome feat.
Most of that stuff is easy and doesn't take too long,
but, then again, tomorrow will be another song.

Coffee, mmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment