Monday, March 8, 2010

Who knew...

....that sleeping late was habit forming?
Lazy bag of bones - can't get up in the morning?
This eleven-thirty stuff, something to get used to?
Maybe I should, I don't know what else to do.

I'm waiting for my coffee, gosh that thing seems slow,
and hope's alive for good weather, just a glancing blow,
so nothing bad until the weekend, then it's only showers;
the whole United States would like weather like ours!

Yesterday I was back on track, established a routine,
walking six miles wasn't even mean,
but I forgot Peggys paper and scratch off tickets too,
so instead of once in town, I had to make it two.

Today the routine's established, once more, for good,
I'll go and do five miles, like I know I should,
and I'll get to a meeting, something I have missed,
and if I didn't go today, well, I'd be P---ed!

Oh, that coffee's good, pat myself on the back,
just the way I like it, it's strong and it's black,
I don't need no cow stuff, like milk or cream,
nothing from a sugar cane- if you know what I mean.

All those fancy coffee shops with brews from stange lands,
don't have anything on plain coffee, made with my own hands;
they can keep their lattes, frappes and all that crap,
I'll just drink plain coffee and avoid a money trap.

Now --- how about we take a look at colors, the lesson should stick,
You now know the routine about which ones to pick,
purple, green, blue, red, orange or yellow,
push until it makes you feel really mellow.

Easy Does It, sound easy does it?
Well it's really not you know so easy does it,
you still have to do it,
but Easy Does It!

Nice warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment