Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I've got...

...a cup of coffee here and it's piping hot,
tastes good too, I like it, but won't make another pot;
three cups is my limit, until it's time to walk,
then I have another, on break while I talk.

Yesterday was warm, after the sun was up,
the temperture set a record, mercury was up;
today holds the same promise, sixty degrees again,
don't know how I can stand it, but then.....

It's still cool in the mornings while I walk along,
but the lack of wind, ah, I love that song;
wind is almost an enemy for me when I walk,
but it's better than having, to set ahead my clock.

And, lest I forget, I finally found new shoes,
we took back the others that I couldn't use;
nice and light and comfortable, that's what I like,
so I'll try them out before the sun's first strike.

But later on this morning, after this is done,
I'm going to push buttons, hmmm, all or just one?
Push them all! It's easy! Right up at the top,
right to left, or otherwise, keep going 'til you stop.

Is something more important, that the other stuff,
is there somthing to be doing, have you had enough?
Take good care of your body, mind and spirit too,
Come down to the meeting, there's a chair for you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment