Friday, March 19, 2010

On this....

....last day of winter, calendar wise at least,
it's been really nice lately, it wasn't such a beast;
but is it really over, is the snow and ice gone for good?
I'll keep my eyes open, and I think you should.

Yesterday morning could not have been more nice,
Forty-four degrees, no wind, and there was no ice.
This morning may be different, little cooler, little wind,
but they all add up, don't they?  In the very end.

So I'm eager for the Spring, tomorrow, 1:32PM,
hope I'm there to greet her, ahhh! my springtime friend,
now I'll have to keep an eye out for the little striped one,
Ol' Stinky will be out there - watch out everyone!

And then, of course, there's tomorrow, to look forward to,
it's going to be a Hollie day, in her mind changing to do,
of course that's one thing always subject to change,
whatever does she think of? We can only guess her range.

So, today a little walking, and a meeting for sure,
that's all that I can hope for, there's really not much more;
so with that send off, let's push buttons for a change.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, hope it's within YOUR range.

And let's not forget, that weird guy down the street,
is he really different? Or, maybe much too sweet?
You can befriend him, a handshake you can give,
after all the motto is, Live and Let Live.

Time to make some coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment