Monday, March 15, 2010

Waiting...

for the weather, is it going to rain?
I sure hope not, that's such a pain.
Waiting for the coffee, what takes so long?
Well I'll settle on it, if it's nice and strong.

Waiting for the clock to turn, every single hour,
sometimes it turns real slow, sometimes stops - no power,
waiting is a curse of life, when you keep my hours,
but, really it's no difference in yours or ours.

Up at eleven, yes, the bed is made,
there's no sun out, so no need for shade;
and there's no moon or stars tonight,
to light a single path without a flashlight.

I think the coffee's almost done in just the nick of time,
you see, I want the stuff, have some and it's time of dine;
a breakfast of oatmeal, done up in grand style,
chopped dates and walnuts in it, that ought to last a while.

And while I have my first cup of joe,
and where do you think my mouse and fingers go?
Ah, Yes! Of course, it's button pushing time,
go ahead and do yours, do that match mine?

It's not always easy to understand each other,
it's not like everyone is just like our mother,
or dad or siblings or even friends, the lives some people live,
aren't at all like ours, we must Live and Let Live.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment