Thursday, May 27, 2010

And....(drum roll please)

....it works!  Oh, happy day,
the "good one" is back! Hurray! Hurray!
And this Windows 7 is a learning experience too,
but I've learned enough for a blog or two.

Switching things over's not what you'd think,
some of the process is okay, while others stink!
Lost and found all of our picture files,
yes, it was good to recover the smiles.

Still lost are documents, spreadsheets and such,
some of them needed, others, well, not so much.
So I'll keep looking, and trying things out,
one things for sure, I'll be on the lookout.

Oh, and a couple of thing more,
e-mail is different, no like before,
it's all in Windows Live,
on a one to ten scale, I'd give that a five!

So, I'll get going, lot's of things to do,
but before I do that, I'd like to ask you...
..to please remember the dogs and the cats,
learning awareness, breast cancer and that...

...rain forest to grow, and feed people too,
NOW, this is what guys like you can do:
go to http://www.theanimalresucesite.com/ and find, and then do,
the tabs at the top, click them, push buttons, thank you!

Please always remember that some things you hear,
you won't like at all, while others bring cheer,
take what you like, and please leave the rest;
and keep doing those things that you do the best!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment