Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's alive...

...or reclaimed as the case may be,
pretty soon this old thing, will be history,
the good computer is being made ready,
it works with Windows 7. Please hold me steady!

The cussed thing wouldn't load the recue disks,
so they tried Windows 7, worked with no risks.
I've been told it will be ready this late afternoon;
maybe after my bedtime, wish it would be soon.

So maybe by Thursday I'll be writing this,
on a resurected PC in a state of bliss,
I'll keep you posted, as I progess along,
and no...I'm not ready to break out in song!

I've been up a while, watched the end of the game,
the Magic won, and the Celtics played lame.
The Red Sox won though, beating the Rays,
they're getting better, and making good plays.

Love one another, Live and Let Live,
each one of us has something  to give.
We all the same family, just a different name,
from different places, that are kind of the same.

And I hope you've not forgotten the button push thing,
I've been remiss, so this is your ring...
...go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/, it's on the web,
don't just pick one, do them all instead.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment