Sunday, May 23, 2010

The wait...

...is not over, but the end may be soon,
the computer will be fixed, or kicked over the moon!
The hard drive was "gone", missing in action;
now the tech is working hard, to give the new one direction.

Now he must wait, to talk to an expert,
that's how it's been, growth in a spurt,
so we'll try to continue with this thing I'm on,
and we'll wonder too, how long this thing holds on.

And so the story goes, on and on and on,
better than me, if something must be gone,
it could be replaced, if the need arises,
but then again, I don't like surprises.

Besides the cost that we've sunk into that,
better fix the thing, I think, it'll be old hat.
The backups that were done, could they be used?
In a new machine? And how would that be fused?

See what I mean? It's almost a no win,
that dad-blasted thing's go me mad again!
But I'll keep you posted, as things progress,
may soon we'll be over this stinking little mess!

Keep checking back, I'm hanging on,
and quite a ways, from being "real" gone;
I'll give it my best shot, for what's its worth,
until Mark the Tech, gives my PC a re-birth!

Smile, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment