Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's ready...

...to pick up, the good computer is,
loaded with Windows 7, by Mark the wiz;
I'll pick it up today, but the meeting is first,
don't want to develop any kind of thrist.

Then we have to load, all the programs that we use,
but I'm up to the task, kindly light my fuze;
I'll take off like a rocket, just like Superman,
I'm up to the task, I can, I will, I am.

It's really pretty simple, there's no Superman stuff,
put the disk in the slot, simple enough,
answer a few questions, it's easy and it's done;
besides I really know I'm not fooling anyone.

The coffee's finally ready, it took 7 minutes to prepare,
but is it really made?  Will there be coffee there?
Yes! It was ready, it's really good too;
I prefer mine black, how about you?

So now I'll take the time, to give my advice,
how about doing something, something really nice?
It's quick and it's easy, just push a button or two,
I push them all, it helps them, and it helps.....you!

I'll need to remember, when I do the computer work,
just to Keep It Simple, and don't act like a jerk,
taking one step at a time, will do the trick,
remember Easy Does It, and it'll be done pretty quick.

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment