Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I must say....

...I'm pleasantly surprised,
when I saw the score, couldn't believe my eyes!
The Celtics win again without King Jameses fight,
we're in for a wild ride on Thursday night!

And then Dice K pitches, a near shutout game,
have I woken up, do you know my name?
This is too much good news, I'm going back to bed,
although I got up late - I've completely lost my head!

Okay, I'll calm down, but this is good news,
wait until they play again, what have I got to lose?
It's not every day, when I see score like this,
I've gone off the edge, in a state of bliss.

Maybe it's because I slept in so late,
twelve-twenty was the time, when I shot out of the gate,
now, of course, I think I'm doing everything too slow,
and - before I know it - it will we time to go.

So, before I leave this most awesome phase,
maybe I should visit that site, push buttons, stop the blaze;
it doesn't matter with which you start, pick a color please,
and, you know, it's not too tough, in fact it's a breeze.

Today I'll go to the meeting, as a way of giving thanks,
and I won't spend any time, fretting about failed banks,
nor will I blame the government for my past mistakes,
I'm charged and ready, I've got what it take!

Enjoy :}

No comments:

Post a Comment