Sunday, May 9, 2010

It has...

...been alleged that the Red Sox played a game...
...last night, but maybe we should change the name,
I don't think they played at all, but players were in the park;
and an alleged manager, also in the area, was on some kind of lark.

When the end came in inning number nine,
the Sox used an outfielder to pitch, he did not do fine;
maybe they should use the machine that throws the balls,
and then the Yankees could put more beyond the walls!

Well, it is a downer, when I get up at night,
to fine another loss, they've lost the will to fight,
"wait until next year" will be a familar cry,
as Boston watches ball after ball enter the outfield sky!

So I think I'll take a walk, a small one is in order,
that means stopping short or the Canadian border;
that would be too far, my knees would rebel,
so I'll just hang around and watch, the Sox decent into Hell.

Let's try a different track, try to cleanse the mind,
and do some good for others, and I think I'll find...
...that it may help me, and much as it helps them,
when I push those buttons, it's a clue! Ahem, ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment